The Ten Safety Protocol Commandments
1. Masks must be on at all times.
2. Only the front doors will be unlocked, entry must be made at the front door.
3. Temperature Check with standard interview questions at the front door:
a. In the last 14 days have you had a headache or temperature over 100.6?
b. Have you been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
c. Have you been tested for COVID-19?
d. Was the test negative?
4. Contract Tracing will be in place, you will be asked to confirm best contact phone number.
5. Proper social distancing of at least 6 feet will be in place. There will be blue tape on the floor of the
center aisle to make sure proper safety distance is kept when coming forward for communion. Pews will
also be appropriately marked to insure proper social distancing.
6. No handouts of any kind.
7. No singing, No choir, No Children’s Sermon or Worship and Wonder, and no Fellowship Table.
8. We will keep the service as brief as possible. The recordings are usually around 30 minutes or less but
in person worship will probably be closer to 45 minutes due to coming forward for communion, etc.
9. Only one (1) person at a time in the front restrooms.
10. Communion will be by intinction. Worshipers will be invited to come forward (6 feet apart), the
emblems will only be handled by myself (masked and gloved), I will tear a piece of bread, dip it into the cup, place the emblem on a plate (Styrofoam until we use up the million that we have) and I will hand the plate to the worshiper who will partake at the Table, and then drop the plate in the wastebasket, and then if they have an offering they will place it in the offering plate and then return to their seat.